Thu, 15 Dec|
RECLAIM Who you are - Retreat exclusive for Men
Rare once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! 4day residential retreat at Sri Shiv Shakti Ashram, Nelson, NZ. With Self-Realised Kundalini Master Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji Seats are limited; Register now to secure your place and journey towards a whole, healed self and joyfully empowered life.
Time & Location
15 Dec 2022, 2:30 pm – 18 Dec 2022, 1:30 pm
Tapawera, Tapawera 7096, New Zealand
About The Event
RECLAIM Who you are - Retreat Exclusive for Men
Rare once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
4day residential retreat at Sri Shiv Shakti Ashram, Nelson, NZ.
With Self-Realised Kundalini Master Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji
Seats a limited; Register now to secure your place and journey towards a whole, healed self and joyfully empowered life.
Date: 15th to 18th December 2022- Few spots available
Family, culture and society influence and define how a man perceives, thinks, behaves and feels in the world. We live in a culture where boys and men are shaped, conditioned and moulded to fit an 'acceptable' view of themselves per society's demands. Society expects men to bottle up their emotions and be strong. This suppression can result in men's emotional worlds becoming frozen, making it harder to connect to inner truth and communicate with loved ones.
Our culture tends to focus on men's functional and practical attributes. There isn't much room or encouragement for the flowering of mature human awareness within the confines of the workspace.
The heart can become very closed when the mind is too logically dominant and not emotionally balanced. Being able to express ourselves clearly, connecting to our emotions and communicating healthily with those around us and our loved ones are all essential for a joyful and fulfilling life.
Emotional intelligence, eloquent self-expression, humane sensitivity and vulnerability are seen as feminine aspects of human nature. However, a dangerous imbalance results in a man's psyche if he is not connected to his emotional and intuitive self. This imbalance can lead to increased stress, emotive contraction, disconnection from loved ones, a sense of purposelessness, depression, conflict and dis-ease.
You are specially invited to come and spend precious time with Self-Realised Himalayan Siddh master, Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji.
A Yogi has mastered the journey of self-purification, understands the mechanics of conditioning and trauma, how these experiences that we carry show up and impact our daily lives, and lives in a state of spontaneous creative joy, which is our natural birthright!
This rare hands-on opportunity will allow you to dive deep into the processes, explorations, methods and understandings of physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual purification and health.
THIS RETREAT OFFERS:
• A fundamental understanding of suppressed emotional energy and its impact on your life.
• A chance to dissolve unwanted destructive thought patterns and addictive behaviours.
• Unique meditations, practices and healing processes specifically designed to target the masculine psychological makeup.
• Insight into the yogic systems of science and spirituality.
• Highly charged Shaktipat blessings (healing transmission) for fast and immediate results.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
• Any and all men with physical and emotional health issues persisting despite best efforts to heal.
• Men familiar with stress, tension, dissatisfaction and a sense of unfulfillment.
• Men in strained, toxic or dysfunctional relationships with family, friends, colleagues and loved ones.
• Men who struggle with addictions, depression, a sense of isolation and confusion.
• Men longing to feel a greater sense of freedom, connection, creativity and joy.
UPON COMPLETION, YOU MAY FEEL:
• Experience freedom from limiting physical discomfort and conditions
• Empowered to create deeper connections with partners, family and friends.
• Have deeper access to your inner emotional world, personal desires, dreams and creativity.
• Free from negative emotions, past conditioning and limiting definitions of self-identity.
• More energised and inspired to live a healthy life with a greater sense of ease, flow and joy.
This retreat is the perfect opportunity to experience the routine of Ashram living.
• Wholesome healing food and exercise.
• Deep peace in a wilderness setting.
• Classroom teaching.
• Meditation and contemplation time.
• Moments of joy celebration.
• Opportunity to drop into healthier ways of living.
• Outdoor activities.
• Spontaneous times of play, ceremony and devotion.
The retreat is set at Sri Shiv Shakti Ashram- Refuge for the soul-
An activated and sanctified space, alive with the blessings of a living Siddh master.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT ESSENTIAL
For any further queries, please contact us at
We look forward to meeting you at the Ashram.