Sat, 09 Sept|
Lake Dunstan Boat club l
Karma Release and Healing~ Cromwell
A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO GENERATE REAL CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE & ACCELERATE YOUR SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION!
Time & Location
09 Sept, 9:30 am – 10 Sept, 5:30 pm
Lake Dunstan Boat club l, Partridge Road, Cromwell 9310, New Zealand
About The Event
KARMA RELEASE AND HEALING
Contact for Host:
Tonia Waugh: 0272110420
Ever wondered why, despite all the work you have done on yourself, things still are not working the way you want them to?
You may be suffering the effects of karma blocking you from having the life you desire, and it may be multi-generational karma that you need to heal before you can release all the love, health, happiness and success that is your birthright.
If you want to:
· Get a real understanding of karma and its impact on your life
· Know how and why it has such a massive impact on your life
· Dissolve any unwanted destructive thoughts, behaviours and patterns in your life
Then this two-day event is perfect for you.
What makes this weekend event different from an ordinary teaching weekend or course?
· With a union of Science and Spirituality, can change your life in a weekend
· This weekend is power-packed with Shaktipat healing (spiritual transmission) by Siddh Himalayan Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji, for fast and immediate results.
· It is said by the Siddh Yogis and Masters that 97% of your Success & Failure is the result of your KARMA stored as subconscious seeds.
You will learn:
· What are the negative karmas that impact your life, and how to eliminate them
· How to fill the void with powerful healing energies
If you have:
· Health issues that persist even though you have been trying to heal
· Negative life experiences piling over you – you just can’t catch a break!
· Strained or non-existent relationships with family, friend or colleagues
· Addictions or other negative ways you use to cope with failure
You will leave the weekend:
· Empowered to attract success and wealth in career or business
· Open and attractive to positive personal relationships
· Free from negative emotions and self-destructive thinking
· Energised and ready to live a healthful life
The weekend overview:
· Day one is about demystifying Karma, how we incur it on a personal soul level & accumulate it throughout many lifetimes.
· Day two delves into ancestral Karma, how & why we inherit Karma from our ancestors & how it affects us in day to day life.
· Releasing of Karma & deep Healing occurs through the Grace of the Master.
· The Workshop involves being guided into short Meditative sessions and experiencing the healing Energy.
· You are encouraged to ask your questions and seek guidance.
· Karma clearing takes place through Shaktipat and healing given by the Realised Master.
· Best not to expect anything, come as an empty vessel and fill yourself with blessings. Expectation creates anticipation and that can be a barrier to receiving the Grace.
· Come with an open mind and a desire to receive the profound experiences you will have during these two days.
Who is Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji?
GuruJi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji, is a Realised Master & Himalayan Yogi who has a Master's degree in Entomology.
He has been blessed and Empowered by the Gurumandal (Ascended Masters) to remove and burn large amounts of Karma on behalf of sincere seekers who are open and ready for it.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT ESSENTIAL
Early bird special (ends on 30 August)
$399 plus gst(plus service+booking fee )
$430 plus gst(plus service +bookingfee)
Local Host: Tonia Waugh 0272110420
For any further queries please contact us
Standard$430.00Tax: +$64.50 gst+$12.36 service fee