Wednesday 19th to Sunday 30th January 2022
Lodge Rd, St Arnaud
Nelson Lakes National Park
I'M AN ORIGINAL CATCHPHRASE
I’m a paragraph. Double click here or click Edit Text to add some text of your own or to change the font. This is the place for you to tell your site visitors a little bit about you and your services.
Mantr Yog & Healing
19 – 21 January 2022
MANTR has a mysticism attached when we incorporate sound, rhythm, diction, emotion and practice. These five sutras (Formula) are brought together to create a pathway which helps you merge with the frequency of Mantr sound. YOG is to be in unification or to merge..when we are in union with our Body, Breath and Sound with the above sutras,
this is MANTR YOG.
In present times (Kaliyug) - Scriptures say that Mantr works medicine (aushdhi) if we receive it from a Living Guru. When the meditator is initiated by the Guru, it then shares his spiritual fire and supports their spiritual journey. Mantr Yog offers you experiences and insights into some of these powerful and ancient wisdom, along with a sacred Blessing in the form of a personal initiation ceremony.
Over this weekend event you experience:
• A personal, gentle and sacred Divine Blessing initiation process
• Spiritual energies that are activated within you for your spiritual advancement
• Deep healing frequencies (Shaktipat transmissions) that release blockages
• Shifts in consciousness, creating new possibilities in life
• How to chant ancient mantr
• Mantr pranayam and its methods
• What healing energies are available to you through the mantr
• The potency of different frequencies within the mantr
• The power of intention and the impact on your life
• The ancient secrets of sound, light and energy
• What mudras are and the importance of them (gestures and poses with the body and hands)
• The relationship between mantr and kundalini and karmic layers
Guru Aikam Ji passes on these ancient wisdom to you in a modern way so that you are able to integrate them into your daily life.
This allows you to access and create knowledge, wisdom, prosperity, health, destroy your blockages, ignorance and have the ability to burn karma's, creating new possibilities and potential.
21 – 28 January 2022
Prerequisite is having completed a Mantr Yog & Healing Initiates only
Meditate with the Master
28 - 30 January 2022
This is a very special opportunity to stay and meditate with GuruJi.
Deepen your meditation that you have just experienced in the previous days.
Allow yourself to become more at ease within your spiritual practice and spend time in the grace of your Master Guruji.
Frequently asked questions
What is KARMA?
Can KARMA really be burnt?
Not all Masters can heal, some only offer Satsang (Gnan Marg, wisdom, study of texts & scriptures), Bhakti Yog (Devotion), Hath yog (physical postures etc).
Who is Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji?
What is Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji 's Master Lineage?
Yogi Aikam Aikoham Nath Ji is a “Unified Spiritual Master” – Masters from Kriya yoga, Maha Avatar Babaji, Lord Krishna, Lord Jesus, GuruNanak DevJi, Osho, Shiva, Maa Shakti all are present and work through his physical form.
A Sikh will find Guru Nanak Dev ji,
A Krishna believer will see him as the Lord, and so on…